How does it work?
After connecting to your (or your animals) 'energy', I ask your
body to show me what energy disruptions are present that are
contributing to your emotional or physical issue. I will list what
the body tells me. If they are Trapped Emotions, I will also list
the approximate age at which they occurred. I then clear them
For the most part, it helps to be specific. Just a few of the issues I
have addressed -
Once the energetic 'blockages' are removed, the body's energy
flow can return to normal in that area - much like removing a
dam from a waterway. The Body Code itself doesn't heal
anything. Your body has the truly amazing ability to heal ITSELF
once the blocks to physical or emotional health are removed.
When working with pain issues, I have been able to reduce pain
levels by 50% or even totally in some instances. Results of
course vary, as one person's pain level may be caused only a
couple TE's, allowing for a 'quick fix', while someone else may
have layers and layers of energetic disruptions contributing to
their pain (or illness).
Sometimes the release of a trapped emotion will bring about an
instant and dramatic effect, though other times the time the
results are more subtle. But whether immediate or gradual, they
always seem to bring a greater sense of peace and contentment.
I have done a great deal of work with Rescue Animals. Body
Code work does a wonderful job of addressing a lot of the fear,
anxiety, stress and even aggression issues experienced by
animals who have been abused or abandoned. This makes things
so much easier for adopters as it clears out a large portion of the
'baggage' that many shelter dogs come with.
* Does XX have any Trapped Emotions causing her to sabotage her
weight loss efforts?
* I ask to be shown what is causing XXX's panic attacks.
* Does XX have a heartwall ?
* Does XX have any energetic disruptions contributing to his high blood
* Does XX have have any energetic disruptions causing her low back
* Does XX have any Trapped Emotions causing her to distrust men?
* Does XX have any Trapped Emotions causing him to anger so easily?
* What is contributing to XX's high blood pressure ?
* What is the most significant cause(s) of XX's depression?
* What needs to be cleared to address XX's fear of flying or spiders etc.?
'Physical & Emotional Healing for
People & Pets...
... anywhere in the